We are proud to be offering Aerogenics Cat Covers for quick protection for 2002-06 Honda CR-V owners in the Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area.
We want to help you get back in your ride and on the road ASAP if you've been a victim of cat theft. We've installed a number of Aerogenics Catalytic Converter Covers on Elements and we like the ease of install, built-in adjustability and light weight aspects of their guards.
If you’re looking to be proactive and protect your CR-V’s catalytic converter, we can help.
Local pick up or delivery (Portland area). We do now offer shipping for those interested, but it is an extra charge. Aerogenics currently offers free shipping within the U.S. if you’d like to save on that aspect.
Aerogenics Cat Cover Details
Manufactured by Aerogenics in-house, in California, U.S.A.
Protect the catalytic converter on your Honda CR-V with the Aerogenics Cat Cover!
They decided to come up with an entirely unique design that is modular and compatible with the Aerogenics lift kit. The cover will not catch or snag on rocks when off-roading. Its low profile design does not reduce valuable ground clearance on the CR-V (see product pictures.)
The Aerogenics Cat Cover is entirely made in-house at their Corona, California location. The panels are CNC machined from USA aerospace-grade aluminum which will not rust over the lifetime of your Honda. Lighter than steel and strong enough to withstand typical saws, you'll save gas carrying less unnecessary weight around.
Includes all hardware and installation instructions. Installation is a breeze due to the multi-piece design. You can assemble the entire cat cover prior to installation or attach one piece at a time on the car. You won't have to worry about supporting the entire weight of the cover during installation. We were able to install the cover in less than 30 mins with a socket set, box wrenches and Allen keys (L wrench). They also offer a randomized security bolt set for added protection.
- USA aerospace grade aluminum - will never rust
- Low profile/multi-height adjustable design - will not drastically affect ground clearance
- Off-road ready - will not catch or snag on rocks
- Fits most aftermarket catalytic covers, as long as the oxygen sensor is in the OEM location
- Only catalytic converter designed to work with our lift kits
- Free shipping to all US territories
Things To Consider
- Worn engine/transmission mounts may allow for excessive movement which can rub/contact against the cover. This will not damage the cover or the catalytic converter.
- Side steps may use some of the same holes as the cat cover. Therefore, we predrilled additional holes on the cover. This allows the customer to use a tap or rivet-nut on non-threaded holes (underside of the Element) and use that as an additional mounting point.
- This cover will only deter theft. With enough time, any cat cover can be defeated.