The Pinnacle Complete Lift Package is Aerogenics highest lift, with 3-inch front and 2-inch rear lift spacers, providing the highest ground clearance possible for the maximum Off-road experience. Available for 2003-11 Honda Element, and also 2002-06 Honda CR-V.
Pinnacle Complete Lift Package includes:
- 3-inch Front Lift Spacers, #1097-3.0
- 2-inch Rear Lift Spacers, ELEMENT #1180-2.0, CRV #1051-2.0
- Front Camber Bolts, #115
- Adjustable Rear Camber Arms, #113
- Engine Drop Spacers (deep socket and hardware included), #112
- Subframe Drop Spacers (hardware included)
- 1-inch Billet Rear Trailing Arm Spacers, #118
- Installation Instructions
Lift Spacers: MADE IN THE USA. Designed by Aerogenics and fabricated with aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminum. Lift Spacers are CNC machined in-house from a single piece of the heavy-duty billet aluminum. Billet Lift Spacers will not deteriorate over years of use and you won't have any issue with salt during the winter months.
Material: U.S. Aerospace-grade USA 6061-T6 aluminum
Finish: Machined (raw)
Engine Drop Spacers: Lowering the engine slightly will reduce the infamous axle vibrations as a result of lifting a vehicle. If you already have axle vibrations, you may want to replace them in addition to installing this package- the cv joints may be already damaged.
- (5) CNC precision machine billet spacers
- CNC-machined Deep Socket included
- U.S.-sourced hardware
Subframe Drop Spacers: Lowers the subframe 1 inch, which corrects the angle of the axles and reduces stress on the CV joints. If you already have axle vibrations, you may want to replace them in addition to installing this package; the CV joints may be already damaged.
- (4) CNC precision machine billet spacers
- U.S.-sourced hardware
Aerogenics stands behind all their products. "We wouldn't sell anything that we personally wouldn't use." All materials are U.S.-certified Aerospace grade and use the highest quality bolts.
- Bolt-on wheel spacers: If using stock OEM Honda wheels with this lift package, we highly recommend bolt-on wheel spacers of at least 1-inch (so you don't have to cut the original wheel studs on the car). Aerogenics makes their own wheel spacers with ARP studs which will not break or strip. Click here for the item.
Off-Road Use Only. Professional Installation is recommended. An alignment is highly recommended after installation.
1 year warranty against manufacture defects.
FREE SHIPPING WITH IN THE U.S.
DROP-SHIP ITEM. SHIPS DIRECT FROM AEROGENICS