Aerogenics x Swift / Husky-Grade Springs, Honda Element (Rear Pair)
These springs are specifically designed for Elements that routinely carry extra weight. These heavy duty springs are perfect for Elements loaded with road trip essentials, camping gear, rear swing-outs, e-campers, roof top tents, or even for the weekend trip to Home Depot or Costco.
Aerogenics is able to offer a completely genuine and unique product in collaboration with the highly respected Swift Springs company. Countless hours of R&D were invested in this project for customers to enjoy a superior product that will outlast the lifetime of their vehicle.
The Aerogenics x Swift heavy duty springs will prevent the rear suspension from bottoming out and causing permanent damage to the shocks. Top-of-the-line proprietary Japanese steel alloy equals a better ride while carrying extra weight.
The Aerogenics x Swift spring upgrade is 100% compatible with OEM Honda and most OE-style shocks. These springs are also compatible with the 2nd-Gen CR-V Bilstein rear shocks.
Can be installed on a completely stock Element or together with an Aerogenics lift kit.
*Discount codes cannot be applied to Swift Spring products.
- Genuine Aerogenics x Swift Springs Product
- Specifically developed for the Honda Element
- Swift traditional bronze color
- Built to Aerogenics specifications
- Perfect for daily, overland, and off-road use
- Honda Element rear springs only, for use with OEM/OE style shocks
- Made in Japan with Swift’s cold wound technology
- Manufactured using proprietary Japanese steel alloy.
- Priced per pair, rear only. Free shipping within the U.S.
Who is Swift Springs?
Established in 1997, this Japanese company has extensive experience in multitudes of different races including road racing, rally, off-road, drift, autocross, pavement and dirt oval track, motorcycles, and much more. Swift springs are one of the most popular choices when racers upgrade their springs. It is offered by many coilover manufacturers as a top-tier suspension setup.
For installation service if in the Portland, OR/Vancouver, WA area, click here.