Ghost Key - Push-to-Start Conversion Kit
Ghost Key - Push-to-Start Conversion Kit
Go Keyless and Save Your Ignition Switch!
Ghost Key Plug-and-Play Push-to-Start Conversion Kit
Add some much needed security to your vehicle! Make it harder for thieves to steal your pride and joy while adding the style and functionality of a modern vehicle! This conversion kit comes with everything that you will need to add Push to Start to your vehicle without any guesswork, cutting or splicing needed!
Using The Ghost Key Push-to-Start Kit:
-1 press is like turning the key 1 click
-2nd press is like turning the key 2 clicks
-3rd press turns everything back off
Or press the brake pedal and press the button and the engine will start
- Plug and Play - easy install in approximately 30 minutes - 1 hour
- No cutting or splicing
- No programming, even if the car battery dies
- Ability to long crank from the second key position
- Upgraded relays, chips and components
- 4 DIP switches for custom settings:
- Adjustable engine cranking time
- Adjustable auto re-locking time
- Ability to auto fuel prime before starting (if needed)
- Plug and play main harness
- JDI Ghost Key push to start module
- Start button - black with white LED
- Standard black key fobs (x2)
- Ghost Key card
Available upgrade options:
Start Button Upgrade
- Classic black button with red or blue LED ring (white LED ring comes standard with Plug and Play Push to Start Conversion Kit)
- Adapter kit
Additional Ghost Key card - programmed to work with the other key fobs and card included standard in the kit.
- Kill Switch - Prevents someone from being able to start your car, even if they steal your unique RFID key. To install:
- Plug the male spade connector into the quick connector on the brake switch wire and then plug the green wire from the push to start kit into the female spade connector. Thats it! Now, hide the switch anywhere you would like.
- With the switch in the ON position, the kit will function like normal. Simply put your foot on the brake and press the start button to start the vehicle.
- With the switch in the OFF position, it will interrupt the signal from the brake switch to the push to start module and will not allow the car to start.
This is where we keep our "operator's manuals" for our products and our site.
How to install and adjust rear-seat floor-latch covers
Passenger's-side work table installation instructions
Rear hatch latch release installation instructions
E-Jump Seat installation instructions
E-Jump Seat Window Shelf installation instructions
Window sticker installation instructions
Plugs for rear seat latch covers
RAIN DEAN PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
5D Eletent by Rain Dean installation instructions
Basecamp Eletent by Rain Dean installation instructions
ROBDEEZY PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS
2003-11 Element OverlandRack installation instructions
2003-11 Element RearSideWindowPanel installation instructions
2003-11 Element TailgateStorage installation instructions
2003-11 Element WindshieldTrimKit installation instructions
HONDA ELEMENT HOW-TOs
Exterior Windshield A-Pillar Plastic Trim Removal
Get around our site by using the top text nav for main categories or the footer nav on the bottom left of each web page.
If you get lost, just hit the logo in the upper left to get you home.
How to set up an account to view order history
How to request a return or refund
Images of our customer’s Elements and our products
Find Element-related gatherings, shows and driving events
CHARITY OF CHOICE
We continue (ElementDriven was formed in February 2021) to donate $1.50 from each set of our rear-seat floor-latch plates to the American Diabetes Association to help them in reducing the number of people diagnosed each year with diabetes — which is currently at 1.5 million. To learn more about the ADA click here.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
ElementDriven offers a 30-day satisfaction guarantee on specific products, which is listed on the detail page for each product covered. Not all items will have this guarantee.
If you are not totally satisfied with the Honda Element Rear-Seat Floor-Latch Covers that you purchased, return it within 30 days of receiving it and we will refund what you paid to purchase it. This excludes original purchase shipping cost. We will refund you the full product amount you paid (minus shipping cost to you).
We want you to be satisfied with ElementDriven products.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in undamaged condition. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase (original order number).
- - -
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right. We want you to be happy with your ElementDriven product.
ElementDriven will replace the Honda Element Rear-Seat Floor-Latch Cover we shipped you if it has a manufacturing defect that is reported to us within 180 days of your receiving it. If you see a manufacturing defect in the Honda Element Rear-Seat Floor-Latch Cover that you purchased, complete the information belbow so that we can determine whether you are eligible for replacement.
Exceptions / non-returnable items
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
THERE ARE NO WARRANTIES OTHER THAN THESE FOR THE HONDA ELEMENT REAR-SEAT FLOOR LATCH COVERS.
THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE EXCLUDED. OREGON LAW APPLIES TO THE WARRANTIES THAT ARE GIVEN AND TO THE EXCLUSION OF OTHER WARRANTIES.
We cannot accept returns on gift cards, or any items labeled as “non returnable” or “non-refundable item” at time of purchase.
Add a Custom E Fob
Take things up a notch! We can land your activator/s for your Push-to-Start kit inside a color-matched key fob using the Element's unique flooring material. We'll tuck the activator into the fob your choose. Once you have your Push-to-Start kit in your cart, click below to pick your fob/s.